Bushy Park Farm HAA New Level 3 year old cow for sale in IN.

Help Support Steer Planet:

McHale75

I have two cows for sale.  One is a Trump out of a X-Ray Vision X CF Ten Queens female.  She was bred by the Sullivan program in Iowa.  She is open and cycling.  I also have an HAA New Level female bred by Bushy Park for sale.  She is open and cycling. It is not the fault of the cows that they are not bred.   My herd bull went sterile.  Very nice females for the price of $1300 a piece.  They are both only 3 years old and have a lot of years ahead of them.  I sold both of their calves to show homes.  I am located in West Central Indiana. Can be reached at 765-592-7102 for pics.

NWOhio

McHale75 said:
I have two cows for sale.  One is a Trump out of a X-Ray Vision X CF Ten Queens female.  She was bred by the Sullivan program in Iowa.  She is open and cycling.  I also have an HAA New Level female bred by Bushy Park for sale.  She is open and cycling. It is not the fault of the cows that they are not bred.   My herd bull went sterile.  Very nice females for the price of $1300 a piece.  They are both only 3 years old and have a lot of years ahead of them.  I sold both of their calves to show homes.  I am located in West Central Indiana. Can be reached at 765-592-7102.  Will not be able to post pics at this time due to getting ready for NAILE.

Not familiar with the HAA New Level?, what's the breed(s)?  Where are you located?

McHale75

Trump is sold but I still have the Bushy Park New Level Maine cow for sale.  Contact me at 765-592-7102 for pics.