Busy Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Red is fine. I had a really bad case of the stomach flu earlier this week but over that. Now I'm really busy w/ the heifers. I sold my beloved Cherry Bomb heifer today to MLK32. Know she will have a good home. also have some folks coming from New York this weekend to look at heifers. We've also been showing some of the feeder calves to people in the pasture.
Between this & working w/ the calves I'm going to be really busy until after Louisville. If I don't get on just know I'm OK. Also we'll start chopping really soon. That is a real experience during corn silage.
Take care & if anyone needs me, you can send me a e-mail to [email protected]. I'll check those daily.

Red

Telos

Glad to hear from you and know you're doing well.  :)

Got a surprise for you and thought I'd share with everyone else. The first ZNT Triple X is alive and well and about 1 hour old and induced two weeks early because ZNT is leaving town next week on vacation. He's a Triple X x Heat Wave and your favorite color and also a bull calf. Hopefully make a good steer for Fort Worth or even Houston. Only time will tell. The second picture is Triple X's maternal half bother by Heat Wave.

Attachments

• RED.jpg
    RED.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 368
  • Copy of DSC_0170_resize.JPG
    Copy of DSC_0170_resize.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 368

TJ

red said:
Red is fine. I had a really bad case of the stomach flu earlier this week but over that. Now I'm really busy w/ the heifers. I sold my beloved Cherry Bomb heifer today to MLK32. Know she will have a good home. also have some folks coming from New York this weekend to look at heifers. We've also been showing some of the feeder calves to people in the pasture.
Between this & working w/ the calves I'm going to be really busy until after Louisville. If I don't get on just know I'm OK. Also we'll start chopping really soon. That is a real experience during corn silage.
Take care & if anyone needs me, you can send me a e-mail to [email protected]. I'll check those daily.

Red

Glad that you are feeline better, got your Cherry Bomb sold & have more prospetive buyers coming to look!  Hope the silage chopping goes well & that you have much success in Louisville! 

TJ

steermaker

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.  So you may be sending a heifer home with someone from NY.  Glad to know that we are not the only people in this state who are interested in raising some good cattle. Hope you find a good home foryour other heifers.

red

Telos- calf looks great! can't wait for more of them.

I rode in the chopper yesterday. It has a buddy seat so that makes it nice. Hubby said they had their biggest day yesterday chopping. Tonnage was great. The rains really helped bring on the hay.

We were so blessed not to be in the heavy rain area. Where our church is, the basement was flooded. Several memebers had over 4 feet of rain in their basements. Several lost everything. Much heartbreak & sorrow in the areas.

I had 3 different groups out looking at my cattle. The people from NY are really interested in the 2 calves that haven't been weaned yet. The little one w/ the knee issue is coming along great. I have to give Terry credit for that.

I'll be in & out but will try to check in a little more. Our fair starts next week. Not taking anything but have offered Ohio B my help if needed. We are going to the Richwood show just to watch.

Take care all!

Red

Latest posts