Calf Photo

Help Support Steer Planet:

LT

Okay for those of you that take pics a lot and use photoshp, edit and all.  What do you think of this picture?  Let me know.  The picture thing is difficult for me.  Maybe I don't have enough patience or not sure what antics to use.  He was more cooperative than most.

Attachments

• 343 About Time web.jpg
    343 About Time web.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 195

LT

I have heard they recommend NOT using a front shot.  Why?  I don't see much of it when I surf the other sites.  What programs do you all use to reduce and post pics?

ROMAX

I don't see anything wrong with this shot, i think 3/4 view shots either front or back give you a more three dimensional look,and lets you have more of an idea on thickness.

knabe

you need to be on the other side with the sun behind you and you need to use a flash.

defaulting to utilizing just those two techniques will help you not waste time with poor lighting after the fact.

the other easy tip is to take pictures around 9-10:30 am when the sun is low to illuminate the underside.

LT

Knabe:  I sent you a PM thanks for the pointers.  I will learn from them and try them
eskie:  Yes he is for sale you can PM me

LT

The picture posted was taken on this past Friday.  I was out taking a few pictures of a new calf dropped that day for our records and the bull calf was posing so I took a few.

Thanks

LT

Thanks for the inquiries about the calf.  Not to be vague or anything, but PM me if you are interested in the calf.  I posted him to get help on the photo itself and to get some advice.  He is for sale, but to advertise him, he would be on the classified.  I am working hard on this photo thing.  It is like everything else, practice makes perfect...at least better. I working with lots of help!!  ;)