Calf Picture....

Help Support Steer Planet:

cjcranor1806

This is a heifer that my neice will show next year. She is 4 months old calf out of Hardcore. Please let me know what you think of her....

Attachments

• bristol.jpg
    bristol.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 536

CANsteer

a bit too much leg to her. she is only 4 months old so she will probably grow into them.

DFSC

If I had to change her any .. I would give her some flex in those rear legs and a tad more depth of body. Overall I think she will make a nice cow. Good luck with her!

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
WHEN you ask for people to judge a animal on one picture an with her head tied up fairly tight I think these people are maybe getting a false
picture of this heifer .  Turn her loose an have some one  in front of her to get her attention, make sure the front feet are on higher ground than the back legs .  She is not relaxed in this picture at all ...there are a lot of things about her I really like , have  seen some hardcores have a little too straight back legs ....Hope this helps ....

SeannyT

Calf looks good. I agree with others that she doesn't look relaxed in the picture and has lots of leg, but she's young yet and will likely grow into them. Good luck!