Calf picture...

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

I've been busy this spring & my good camera broke, so I am behind on taking pictures.  Anyway, I wanted to post a rear view of a 2 month old, Fullblood Lowline, Doc Holliday sired heifer calf.  She's a full sister to my heifer that was Reserve Heifer Calf Champion @ the American Royal.  FWIW, I think this one is going to be even better & thicker too.

You can't tell much about her, but the calf standing behind her is a 3/4 blood Doc Holliday heifer (1/4 Tarentaise).  I sold her & a 3/4 sister to some people near Madison, IN, who plans to show them both. 

I know I've tooted this horn a bunch of times, so why not 1 more?  ;)  ;D  If anyone wants superior calving ease + mass & thickness + style in a smaller package, I've got just the semen & the bull for the job.  ;)

Attachments

• DocHollidayFullbloodHeifer.jpg
    DocHollidayFullbloodHeifer.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 963

OH Breeder

Nice heifer TJ. You are aloud to toot your horn. hard work and dedication looks like its paying off.

TJ

Thanks OH Breeder, justamom & linnettejane!

Yes, I do have a website... I need a bunch more pictures to finish it, but my good camera is broke right now. 

Check it out...

http://www.kylowline.com

This is Cindy Jackson's website....
http://www.crosscreekcattle.com

And this is Dori's website...
http://www.lowlinecattleforsale.com

red

TJ- did Dori get her Lowline board up?
Very nice calf! I think the Maines should be at Louisville the same time as you. Am looking forward to seeing more of your breed.

Red

TJ

red said:
Very nice calf! I think the Maines should be at Louisville the same time as you. Am looking forward to seeing more of your breed.

Red

Red - If Dori has one, I haven't seen it or heard anything about her having one going yet. 

RE the compliments towards the calf... Thanks! 

I also think that we will be in Louisville around the same time as the Maines.  I hope so!  It would really nice to meet you & hopefully a few others on this board as well! 

dori36

TJ said:
red said:

Red

Red - If Dori has one, I haven't seen it or heard anything about her having one going yet. 

RE the compliments towards the calf... Thanks! 

I also think that we will be in Louisville around the same time as the Maines.  I hope so!  It would really nice to meet you & hopefully a few others on this board as well! 

If you're asking about my Lowline Sale Website, yup, it's been up for about a month now.  URL is www.lowlinecattleforsale.com.  Lemme know what y'all think!  There are some real nice cow/calf pairs up on it right now reasonably priced.