Calf Pictures!

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Jill said:
I can tell you we have known Major's for the past 14 years, bought our very 1st Maine calf from them and if you have the cahoona's to bash Major's you are in the wrong business, they are as hard working as any family out there and they do it quietly and honestly.
Jill, I must have missed something, Who was bashing Majors?  From everything I've heard, they don't come any more honest then them.

RSC

marsh

Thank you for the compliments.  We are a small breeder who focuses on quality versus quantity.  The Dr. Who is pretty good.  We have some full sib embryo calves to him that were calved in West Virginia that I have not seen yet.  The reports are very good so I am looking forward to getting them in.  We also have a few Hard Core calves from the Dr. Who's mother who are supposed to be very good and even better than the Dr. Who's.  I guess we will see.  The Vegas heifer is also pretty cool even though the picture is not that great.  Thank you all again for the positive compliments.

showgirl2010

The first four are our purebred Salers calves.  1st two are calves we recently purchased and the next two are out of our herd bull Iron Man.  The last is out of an ex show heifer.  She is red Angus x Simm and her calf is half Salers. 

Jamie

Attachments

• Cattle08 ; 014.jpg
    Cattle08 ; 014.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 609
  • Cattle08 ; 018.jpg
    Cattle08 ; 018.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 595
  • Cattle08 ; 022.jpg
    Cattle08 ; 022.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 574
  • Cattle08 ; 044.jpg
    Cattle08 ; 044.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 581

Jill

RSC said:
Jill said:
I can tell you we have known Major's for the past 14 years, bought our very 1st Maine calf from them and if you have the cahoona's to bash Major's you are in the wrong business, they are as hard working as any family out there and they do it quietly and honestly.
Jill, I must have missed something, Who was bashing Majors?  From everything I've heard, they don't come any more honest then them.

RSC
I was refering to Justme's post not to bash them. (thumbsup)

RSC

Jill said:
RSC said:
Jill said:

RSC
Jill, Have they come off the high in Kansas after Monday night?  Heading to Kansas next weekend to DP's to hunt Turkey's with my 9 yr old and best friend and his 9 yr old.  Should be entertaining, to say the least! :D

Ruebush Shorthorns

79lb Bull calf out of Double Down son and a Sincity Steermaker Cow. Really like his dusty roan color.

Attachments

• Cow Calf pairs 013#2.JPG
    Cow Calf pairs 013#2.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 490

DFSC

This is our first year and this was our very first shorthorn steer raised by us. We have a long way to go, but it's been a good start.

Attachments

• DUDE.JPG
    DUDE.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 443

Jill

[/quote]Jill, Have they come off the high in Kansas after Monday night?  Heading to Kansas next weekend to DP's to hunt Turkey's with my 9 yr old and best friend and his 9 yr old.  Should be entertaining, to say the least! :D
[/quote]
Self is staying, all's good in Lawrence!  I can't believe DP is going to hunt turkey's, that is like a quiet sport, Earl went once (in a wooded area) and said they are really hard to hunt.  We have a field across the road from us and there are probably 100 turkey's, you can look out and it looks like a big black spot in the landscape.  Have a great time and hope it is warm by then.

Davis Shorthorns

RSC said:
Jill said:
  Heading to Kansas next weekend to DP's to hunt Turkey's with my 9 yr old and best friend and his 9 yr old.  Should be entertaining, to say the least! :D

You should have good luck if the weather quits acting up.  They have started gobbling and strutting all around the house in the past few weeks.  I am thinking about trying to go tomorrow if I get done breaking calves in time.  Good Luck

justme

RSC said:
Jill said:

RSC

I think she was commenting on me hesitating on putting up Money Man's pictures.  So many times people bash on these boards, and I think the world of them so I didn't want it to happen to such good people

RSC

2 pictures- HeatSeeker X GVC Whitney Bull Calf!

RSC

Attachments

• GP Heatseeker.jpg
    GP Heatseeker.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 516
  • Heetseeker Bull @.jpg
    Heetseeker Bull @.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 500

kimbaljd

farmgirl760 said:
What is the breed of the first post last picture Tetonka? Is she full Maine? That is an adorable calf!!!

I second that comment! She looks like a dandy!

Latest posts