Calf Pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Here is a Purple Eclipse x DF Vegas steer.

calf-pictures

calf-pictures

showman ne

Looks like a pretty cool calf. could maybe be a tick longer bodied but a solid and stylish calf none the less.  (thumbsup)(welcome)

kane1598

I would say he looks like clubby shorthorn perfection.  I'd take him of your hands in a heartbeat.  We couldn't get our cows to stick to eclipse, but it sure looks like he worked here! Good job and good luck with a really special calf.

red

GONEWEST said:
LOL i can't see the picture, what's up with that?

I pulled them off OH B post & he must have deleted them. Oh B can you repost them?

Red  :)))

OH Breeder

SHOOT! I already deleted them on my computer. Sorry, I didn't know it would affect them. DCC can you post again.

kane1598

I am certainly interested DCC, if you could personal message me with a price and a little more info, I am sure we could work something out..hope to here from you soon.

shortyjock89

Nice calf for sure.  Do you have any other Eclipse calves? I liked his pic, but didn't hear anything about offspring.  Nice work!

DCC_Cattle

No, I did not have any other Eclipse calves. I plan on breeding the mother of this steer back to him. I have not heard a lot about his calves either.

shortyjock89

Thanks a bunch...I'm a big fan of his pedigree, and there's no reason he shouldn't breed well.  Hopefully there will be some more calves out of him running around this spring.