Calves for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

I am Tiffany Manthey one of the owners of Rocks N' Roll Ranch. We have a bunch of calves to sell they are crossbreeds, herefords, shorthorns and shorthorn plus. Sired us are salute and smurf (man of war X notorious) and some others. We also dont have all the calves picture but your more than welcome to come and look. We are selling the full sibs that has won in wisconsin and placed 2nd at the shorthorn Nationals. Well i can also say that the calves alway in our pictures look better when you come look at them for yourself then what they look in the picture. Also some of the ones that kinda look like herefords are actually shorthorn plus. I would like your feedback as what i can do different since this is my frist time on here doning it this way. We have our pictures and information on our website which is......
www.freewebs.com/rocksnrollranch My contact number is 608-697-7317

Attachments

• DSC00837_Dalia 2 heifer.jpg
    DSC00837_Dalia 2 heifer.jpg
    739.8 KB · Views: 70

beefy08

I like the website except for a few things. Ditch the butterflies. I like Smurf, it says he is PHA free, the TH part confuses me, it says THC free. Just trying to help you out.

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

There are many calves almost all of them have Registeration papers. We have had many champion that have came off our farm.

Attachments

• DSC00846_crop.jpg
    DSC00846_crop.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 62

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

There are also so many more calves but we have quiet a few to choose from. So take a trip over labor dayweekend and come look at the calves we have for sale.

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

I am Tiffany Manthey one of the owners of Rocks N' Roll Ranch. We have a bunch of calves to sell they are crossbreeds, herefords, shorthorns and shorthorn plus. Sired us are salute and smurf (man of war X notorious) and some others. We also dont have all the calves picture but your more than welcome to come and look. We are selling the full sibs that has won in wisconsin and placed 2nd at the shorthorn Nationals. Well i can also say that the calves alway in our pictures look better when you come look at them for yourself then what they look in the picture. Also some of the ones that kinda look like herefords are actually shorthorn plus. I would like your feedback as what i can do different since this is my frist time on here doning it this way. We have our pictures and information on our website which is......
www.freewebs.com/rocksnrollranch My contact number is 608-697-7317

Rock_N_Roll_Ranch

Hello Everyone if your out looking for cattle over labor day weekend come stop in Pardeeville Wisconsin. We Sold The Reserved  champion Shorthorn heifer at the  Iowa State Fair 2010 Showen by Shockley family. If need directions you can call 608-697-7317 ask for Tiffany Manthey or 608-429-4514 ask for Mike & Ramona Manthey