calving

Help Support Steer Planet:

farmboy

yes, was going up driveway and stopped to check this one cow out
she has the biggest milk sack ive seen in quite a while and her "lips" were starting to turn out and was swelled huge, this should be an awsome calf and just cant wait.

DL- shes a double rambo (maine) x  power plant son  ;)

pigguy

well i didnt mean right when it comes out. they look better after they have dreid some. i dont know about you but i hope everything are heifers when it comes to show cattle

farmboy

well yea, a few bulls are nice as well, i can show them as feeders at the fair or sell them for freezer beef

i thought you meant "as " it was coming out lol

DL

farmboy said:
yes, was going up driveway and stopped to check this one cow out
she has the biggest milk sack ive seen in quite a while and her "lips" were starting to turn out and was swelled huge, this should be an awsome calf and just cant wait.

DL- shes a double rambo (maine) x  power plant son  ;)

Now that is exciting farmboy! can't wait to see pictures - I hope it's a healthy bouncing baby  for you!

farmboy

yea, i just got back from checking on her. Mom is up and eating after birth ??? and the calf was hiding in the weeds, its another baldy. I dont know the sex of the calf but its ok and this is the cows firs succesful calf, last year she had a hard pull and later the calf died and she was hard to breed back  (cow)

DL

farmboy said:
yea, i just got back from checking on her. Mom is up and eating after birth ??? and the calf was hiding in the weeds, its another baldy. I dont know the sex of the calf but its ok and this is the cows firs succesful calf, last year she had a hard pull and later the calf died and she was hard to breed back  (cow)

CONGRATS!!