CAN I BE TRUE !!! ILLINOIS STATE FAIR EXHIBTORS !!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

blinggirl

NOT one day over 86 and lows at night around 65 to 70 ! thank god we are getting away from this heatwave we have now ! maybe it wont be as bad as we think lets keep hoping that it will truly be this nice next week ! good luck to all next week ! ill be up keeping the open show running !

kfacres

blinggirl said:
NOT one day over 86 and lows at night around 65 to 70 ! thank god we are getting away from this heatwave we have now ! maybe it wont be as bad as we think lets keep hoping that it will truly be this nice next week ! good luck to all next week ! ill be up keeping the open show running !

bet it rains, seems to about every year-- and I remember a few years we had to break out the sweatshirts.

blinggirl

the truth said:
blinggirl said:

bet it rains, seems to about every year-- and I remember a few years we had to break out the sweatshirts.

ILL take the rain and i remember that about 5 to 6 years ago ! we ate chili for lunch it was so cold ! , as long as its not so hot we cant see straight!

herfchic

Don't curse us by saying things like this, but I agree that forcast is awesome if it stays that way.

blinggirl

oh im not i have showed at the state fair many years and i have dealt with the cold and the hot! ill take it when i can get it !