Can you tip a cow??

Help Support Steer Planet:

TMJ Show Cattle

Coming from Northern Michigan originally, my mom (lovingly remembered as SHOTGUN KATE) was the best snipe hunter around...had a 8 point rack mounted on the front of her car!!  My sister was known for being the best dang mechanic , being able to change the wobelator shaft and the air in the tires!!  (clapping) 

aj

A bunch of us farm boys flew out to Maryland 20 years ago for my best friends wedding. The one night we were sitting around with the Maryland boys(Frisbie's wife to be brothers and whatnot). We were drinking black jack straight and telling(my granddaddie was tougher than your grandaddy stories). They claimed they had actually tipped dairy cows and I kinda believed them. Maybe they were 100# calves they called cows I don't know. But seriously...what is the going rate for cow tipping....5%. ;D

KCK

TMJ Show Cattle said:
  My sister was known for being the best dang mechanic , being able to change the wobelator shaft and the air in the tires!!  (clapping) 

(lol)Can she change the turn signal fluid, too? I have been looking for someone to assist me in that action!!

DLD

justme said:
(angel)college stories who me? (angel)  Just an innocent bystander.

That old blaze face cow was a KK New Design and her number was 30/30....fitting for a mean old rip...

Are we sure we didn't go to school together ???

justme

DLD who are you?  Maybe...I went to The Ohio State University at ATI in Wooster

DLD

lol... Nope, I've always been an Okie.  Judged at El Reno Junior College (now Redlands CC), passed up a judging scholarship for  a semester at Oklahoma State, then decided to take the scholarship offer and finished up at Cameron.  I was pretty sure we didn't, but must've been around the same time, maybe (I'm guessing that because of your posts on music).  I guess alot of us had similiar experiences - we just can't say too much, 'cause after all - what happens in the van... well, you know  ;) .

Shorthorn_Junkie

txshowlamb said:
OH MY this summer my dad played the snipe hunt trick on me I FELL FOR IT we went to the feed stores around here i asked so wheres the best snipe huntin place around here they even played along man I was soo mad i fell for it

Since I have not been able to catch a snipe to this very day, I am offering a $100,000 reward to the person who can catch one and bring it to me.  ;D

Thanks.  (lol)

red

I like the commercials where the cows breaks down the motel door or pushes car off cliff because guy is cheating on him w/ a chicken sandwhich.

Red