Canadian Western Agribition 2012

Help Support Steer Planet:

tcf

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post that the largest show in Canada is coming up. Canadian Western Agribition is the final and largest stockshow in Canada of the fall run. Exhibitors from across the country showcase and market their animals in Regina, SK from November 19-23, 2012. Purebred shows are the highlight form Wednesday through Friday with the RBC Supreme on Saturday evening, winning bull/female take home $10,000 (must be a grand champion at qualified shows to participate, numerous American Shows are recognized). Saturday morning showcases the prospect calves with the sale that afternoon.

There is also a Rodeo, Stock Dog Contest, Trade Show and what ever else you can think of there over the coarse of the week. If you are interested in show stock and still looking to buy that champion steer don't miss this opportunity to take in a time honored tradition of Western Canada.

Also, stop buy our stall in the Hereford Barn for a wobbly pop or two!

Kurtis Reid
The Cliffs Farm
www.thecliffsfarm.com

Redfern

TCF said:
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post that the largest show in Canada is coming up. Canadian Western Agribition is the final and largest stockshow in Canada of the fall run. Exhibitors from across the country showcase and market their animals in Regina, SK from November 19-23, 2012. Purebred shows are the highlight form Wednesday through Friday with the RBC Supreme on Saturday evening, winning bull/female take home $10,000 (must be a grand champion at qualified shows to participate, numerous American Shows are recognized). Saturday morning showcases the prospect calves with the sale that afternoon.

There is also a Rodeo, Stock Dog Contest, Trade Show and what ever else you can think of there over the coarse of the week. If you are interested in show stock and still looking to buy that champion steer don't miss this opportunity to take in a time honored tradition of Western Canada.

Also, stop buy our stall in the Hereford Barn for a wobbly pop or two!

I was just in Regina on business.  Wobbly pop?........Beer?

Kurtis Reid
The Cliffs Farm
www.thecliffsfarm.com

Aussie

I wish I could go back to be there .  After seeing some of the cattle that will be going it will be a great show and I know Canadians like beer.  <beer>

vanridge

Upthecreek and I are taking the 4-H club to CWA. The kids are VERY excited to go (as am I!!) It's such a great place to see some really nice cattle and learn about a lot of different things! Can't wait to get there! <party>

simba

I made this while waiting for the wash spot I finally found. Thought the people who have shown here might enjoy it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 203

vanridge

Larissa said:
I made this while waiting for the wash spot I finally found. Thought the people who have shown here might enjoy it.

We'll be watching the Herford show (from the shorthorn side) Hope all is going well there. Love to see some pics of what's in the barns.......