Can't succeed with out the governments assistance.

Help Support Steer Planet:

SWMO

haven't been able to do a thing today. Just waiting on Uncle Sam to tell me its ok to open my store and to feed the livestock.  I just can't seem to get anything accomplished without their assistance.  :(

NHR

I am waiting for the government to come and replace my roof on the barn, shovel the manure, halter break calves, and build fences. And I need a new tractor!!!

Cowboy

Here's one for ya -- and I swear it is true as told to me the day I applied for my DOT number to be legal to go into Iowa with a trailer.

Asked what I would be hauling on thee very RARE trips out of state with the trailer in tow -- I said Cattle and the occasional horse.

Operator went on to tell me that not all livestock are LIVESTOCK -- meaning - even though they crap and eat from the normal holes, they are not equal. Her analogy of livestock was simply this -- if a cow or hfr was sired from natural service out in a pasture and the cow concieved from that -- then the offspring were LIVESTCK. IF however, and trust me she had NO CLUE as to what she was even saying -- they were sired from frozen semen by a human operator -- then they were officially considered a man-made resource, and not livestock. WHAT????????????????????

As of Sept of 09 Obamma;s first real year if I am not mistaken, any animal produced thru artificial insemination by a human interference were offically classed as a commercial commodity and then -- hahahah -- you were required to apply for and recieve a whole other class of DOT requirements. Hauling for insterstate commerse is much more demanding than simply hauling a "" C O W "".

I - as most of you already know -- can get a little WESTERN at times. I proceded to invite this word renouned scholar to my ranch and inspect my herd of cows. I told her that is she could discern which animals were naturaly sire versus A-I sired, I would pay the 250 induction fee and go fully commercial! She said that there would be no way of telling -- and I said EXACTLY and hung up the dang phone --

Obamma strikes again -- what an idiot -- about the same as when some guy said to fire all cattle gaurds out west to save tax dollars -- WOW

Smile -- it may be all we have left that is still FREEEEEEEE

Terry