Carnac calf I pictured earlier

Help Support Steer Planet:

Freddy

North central -- Nebraska on highway 183 - 30 mi
This calf will be in the add for ROECKER CATTLE COMPANY  In the Show Circuit Magazine that is on the web  today . He will sell on September the 7th at HIS PASTURE SALE . He also has a full brother to him that he thinks is pretty good.They are Carnac calves an out of our 702 donor cow .I will put a picture of her up later ....  Said I would inform some people that were interested an am trying to do that ---- Jamie

RSC

Freddy said:
This calf will be in the add for ROECKER CATTLE COMPANY   In the Show Circuit Magazine that is on the web  today . He will sell on September the 7th at HIS PASTURE SALE . He also has a full brother to him that he thinks is pretty good.They are Carnac calves an out of our 702 donor cow .I will put a picture of her up later ....   Said I would inform some people that were interested an am trying to do that ---- Jamie
This one Jamie?

Tony

Attachments

• Carnac 702 Smoke 2 Small.jpg
    Carnac 702 Smoke 2 Small.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Carnac 702 Smoke 1 Small.jpg
    Carnac 702 Smoke 1 Small.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 461

Freddy

The 702 cow just had a daughter of Kadabra win a fairly big show in Wahoo Ne . that had real tough competition, According to RSC  , AN HE WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REPORT  because he raised the Champion Market heifer, showed by the same girl as who showed the heifer out of 702.  This flush was guided by Mark Landgren & Jack Stoltz so it's no wonder she is good, I sold the eggs she came from at the Ne. Classic  ROYAL ICE SALE a couple years ago.

Attachments

• IMG00385--702xKadabra -2--.jpg
    IMG00385--702xKadabra -2--.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 249

TMJ Show Cattle

I wish the folks where I live would open their eye's as some of the folks in the western states and Okla. and Texas have known for several years: The good Charolais cross,with the right genetics is by far and away the optimum in practical cattle.

Freddy

Boy I'm glad that there is people that can see the light  or see that there are some real good cattle out there that are not black.  An where they cut the hair off an see the real animal not a bunch of black hair held up by a lot of adhesive.

showsteerdlux

TMJ Show Cattle said:
I wish the folks where I live would open their eye's as some of the folks in the western states and Okla. and Texas have known for several years: The good Charolais cross,with the right genetics is by far and away the optimum in practical cattle.
Amen to that. They grow, grade, and look good doin it.

vechcattle

To clear up an earlier comment...the Market Heifer we used to win the Saunders County Fair, was raised by Gary Gieselman out of Arlington, Ne and was placed on the Supreme Results sale, we purchased her there and raised her ourselves.  The Carnac above was also shown at the Saunders Fair by our daughter Allie Zajkowski.  This breeding heifer (moonshine) has been a breeze to show and will definitely produce some fantastic looking off spring.  If interested in seeing her live, please visit us at the State Fair and look for future off spring in our Vech Club Calf sales the first of November.