Cattle Breeders

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

Who are some good cattle breeders around, Kansas City?? We are planning on going up there on May 31st, to move my sister up there. So f Any one needs a trailer ride back from Kansas City, to SW Ks, just hollar.  Thanks a lot!!

fluffer

Judd Ranch is in Pamona KS.  They have Gelbvieh/balancer.  Maybe an hour SW of KC.  Your pobably looking for more club type cattle  though  ;)

Jill

We are 30 minutes south of Kansas City, Krauss Club Calves and Rusty Jenkins are about 20 minutes from us and they usually have some pretty good ones, haven't seen them this year.  Carlson Maine Anjou is on the North side of Kansas City, and I know there are a couple of other breeders on here that direction.

garybob

My favorite stop in that area is always Harold Bertz  and Meadow Lane Shorthorns, in Mayview, MO.

kanshow

What kind of cattle?  There are several folks on here who are around the Manhattan area but that's 2 hrs or so west of KC. 

BCCC

preferably, maine or shorty influenced, so Clubcalves. Thanks a lot, I would like to hit up Jill, Krauss, and Jenkins. I will wait to hit up the manattan area until I go and vist my cusion.

Kenny

we are 30 min north of KC have clubbys and a real sweet red JPJ heifer .Carlson's are about 20 min from us