Cattle Buyers - Again

Help Support Steer Planet:

AAOK

Hank spent his entire life ranching.  He worked hard and was a good husband and father.  When he passed on, St. Peter met him at the Pearly Gates and congratulated him on his honorable and productive life.  As a reward, St. Peter took him to a ranch in Heaven and told Hank it was his for eternity.  It was the best ranch Hank had ever seen... good grass, lots of water, nice home, barns, corrals and stocked with good cattle, horses, and equipment.
One fall afternoon, St. Peter noticed Hank was in town and he could tell something was wrong.  He caught up with Hank and asked him if he had a problem.  Hank replied, "I sure do... It's time to sell my calves, but I've looked all over up here and I can't find a single cattle buyer."

cowz

AAOK.....this one's just for you!!!! (thumbsup)

It had been a tough fall for the cattle buyer.  It seemed to him that everything had worked against him... Including the cattle market and his bank.  He was so depressed and destressed that his wife insisted that he seek psychiactric help.  After an intial consultation, the cattle buyer was required to attend a joint session with two other patients.
"To help me determine your state of mind," said the psychiatrist to the group, "I'm going to start by asking each of you to answer a question."  To the woman in the group, he asked, "What is the opposite of sadness?"
After careful thought, she responded, "That would be joy."

"And the opposite of depression?" he asked a young man.
The young man pondered the question and then cautiously replied, "Elation."

"And you, Sir" the psychiatrist said to the cattle buyer, "How about the opposite of woe?" 
Wanting to exhibit his razor sharp mind, the cattle buyer answered decisively... "Any fool knows that it's giddy-up."

AAOK

Good one Cowz.  Made me think of the Mule driver turn signals, Gee & Haw.

Latest posts