Cattle.com videos

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

This is from Jeff's blog on www.cattle.com
Last year he provided some excellant videos. I think he's going to try & make the party too!

2008 Denver Videos
We'll be back in Denver this year trying to get film on any of the new AI studs we can.  We'll also try to get interviews with as many people as possible including bull owners and just bull viewers to get some feedback from people on what they think of the cattle.

Last year I went with a decent hand held camera and just tried to get as much footage as possible.  The stats you see on the videos are how many times they have been viewed since May.  Since last February, each one of them has been viewed over 1,000 times.

This year I'll have an assistant (my brother) and we've upgraded the camera quite a bit.  I've also made sure to have a legitimate tripod so you don't have the throw up on your computer screen watching my jerky and wobbly footage.

If the weather permits and the yards aren't a glorified skating ring like last year, we'll try to get some shots of the bulls walking around.  If the weather is above freezing, we'll also attempt to get some scrotal shots.  Last year it wouldn't have been fair to do either considering the sub five degree weather.

We'll also try to get interviews with as many people as possible including bull owners and just bull viewers to get some feedback from people on what they think of the cattle.

Look for our first video from Denver on Saturday, January 19th.  I hope to have all of the bull video we can get up over the next month.

PLEASE NOTE, if you will have a bull in Denver that you'd like to make sure we get some good footage of, call me at 210-380-7459 and setup a time for us to video you walking him around.  We'll be in Denver by Noon on the 18th and stay through Monday.

Jill

Thank you SO MUCH for doing that, even for those of us that were there last year it is really nice to be able to go back and look at them, you forget or don't get to see little things that you can see in a still shot or video.