Cattle Manager Software

Help Support Steer Planet:

steermomintx

I am looking for a program for cattle management.  I am looking for some opinions on what is out there and is the best and most user friendly.  If anyone on the planet can make some recommendations on what they use I would appreciate it.  Also is there a program more geared towards show cattle.  Thanks in advance.

:)

inthebarnagain

I have had the Cattle Max for at least 7 years, don't remember when I got it!  But I tried others and for the price, nothing compares to it. 

Jill

I also have Cattlemax and it was the best out there and the price was good, but it doesn't do some thing I really think are basic.  I don't really know that there is a great software out there yet.

bluffcountrycattle

Jill said:
I also have Cattlemax and it was the best out there and the price was good, but it doesn't do some thing I really think are basic.  I don't really know that there is a great software out there yet.

What are the features you wish it could do, or seems to be missing?  We have angus, and use the angus online features for reports and such which seem to be pretty good.  What would be the additional benefits of this software that might be useful?