Cattle shot, killed with bow and arrow: Oklahoma

Help Support Steer Planet:

azzkicker

The Blakely family is like my second family i have known them my whole life. I was so pissed off when i heard about this, made me sick to think that people are so bored and twisted that they have to shoot cows for fun. They didnt deserve this act of disrespect and cruelty. I think they should let those little shits out and let the good ole boys in oklahoma deal with them. No fine or jail term could ever be enough to repay for what those idiots have done. I also think the parents of these kids should be brought to justice along with them for raising such worthless human beings.

Telos

azzkicker said:
The Blakely family is like my second family i have known them my whole life. I was so pissed off when i heard about this, made me sick to think that people are so bored and twisted that they have to shoot cows for fun. They didnt deserve this act of disrespect and cruelty. I think they should let those little ****s out and let the good ole boys in oklahoma deal with them. No fine or jail term could ever be enough to repay for what those idiots have done. I also think the parents of these kids should be brought to justice along with them for raising such worthless human beings.

Can't agree more. Let me know how I can help.