cattle t-shirts

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

I just had these t-shirts made.  The design is a black and red fade.  Printed on a graybody/red ringer t-shirt.  They are really cool.
I have sizes youth medium to adult xxl.  Cost $17.00 each.  That does not include shipping.  I am also having some girls/womens v-neck sleeveless shirts made.  Same design with pink and black.    I will have these shirts at the Greencastle, IN open show on 6/24.
Thanks

Attachments

• YOU GOTTA SHOW.jpg
    YOU GOTTA SHOW.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 207

cattlejunky

I will have to check the post office rates on shipping and get back to you.  I will probably need your zip code.  I have one other design.  It is called Goin' Showin' show cattle tour.
I will take a picture of it and post it.  I have some other ideas for shirts and will post them once I have artwork.  Thanks for the interest.

cattlejunky

here are some pictures of the t-shirts i have had made.  the black goin' showin' shirt was very popular at the purdue agr show.  for summer it will be on a gray t-shirt with orange and black print.  on the back  it said indiana venues and listed the different shows in indiana.  they can be made for any state or you can leave the back blank.
the goin' showin' shirts are $15 on a plain t-shirt.  ringer t's run $2.00 higher.  I have also included a picture of the You Gotta Show t-shirt which I have in stock.  Thanks

Attachments

• 100_1747.JPG
    100_1747.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 166
  • 100_1745.JPG
    100_1745.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 170