Cattlejunky T's at the FFA Convention/Naile/&Beef Congress

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

News Flash!!! Cowpokes will be carrying my Cattlejunky T-shirts the FFA Convention, NAILE, and Hoosier Beef Congress.  They will have our Blood, Sweat, & Steers in red and our Purple Go'in Show'in T-shirts, plus two new designs for hogs and sheep.
Please stop by their booth at these events and check out our shirts and decals. <party>

DR

Will it just be t-shirts or will you be sending any hoodies with them?

Thanks

renegade

Oh man that sux! I went to convention last year and bought a ton of stuff from there and would totally have bought some of your stuff!

CPL

It doesn't look like I'll be able to go to the FFA convention, its on our fall break and its either I stay for 1 day of the convention or I can leave for 5 days of fall break. our livestock judging team will be at beef congress though, i'll definitely look up your shirts.

cattlejunky

I will make sure some hoodies get in there for cattle.  I won't have hoodies for sheep and hogs until the NAILE.  If you can't attend any of these events you can still order them online directly from me.  Thanks for all your interest.  If they sell really well maybe they will pick up our line year round.  I will post the hog and sheep designs as soon as I get them.  I also have a new heifer design coming out:  Steers are Grand, but HEIFERS are SUPREME!

cattlejunky

kids n chaos said:
Is there a website where we can see/order these or can you email a flyer or something?

website is www.cattlejunkyts.com  or you can click on the www under my avatar.  Thanks