Cavs vs. Spurs

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

any answer on the question gocanes719

who is the only player in history to lead the NCAA in scoring, and the next year the NBA?

gocanes719

Rick Barry a Cane whose son Brent is a key contributor to the Spurs off the bench.

bluegrass

I didn't really know we had so many sports fans here. I say Spurs in 5 cause their the better TEAM. I feel bad for the OH people (not really) all these championship games and no titles to show for them. I think buckeye football is cursed, since they stole that championship from Miami.

red

OK, put up your dukes Bluegrass! Let's rumble right here right now!!!
No, just kidding! Ohio does seem to have a black curse on it! Maybe the columbus Destroyers (areana football) can fianlly do some good this year!

Lots of sportsfans here. Gets fun during bowl weeks!

Red

justme

I've been a CAVS fan since World B. Free played with them...I have faith in my CAVS.  GO CAVS

afhm

Do the Cavs realize this is the post season and not the preseason?  They keep this up and they might as well forfeit the rest of the games in the series and save themselves the embarrassment.

afhm

They way both teams are playing Farmboy your original prediction might have been almost right.  Instead of cav's win in 4 they lose in 4.

knabe

lebron seems to be learning faster than jordan did.  i'm thinking ohio is cursed from before bo's and woody's time.  in those days, they used to beat up on each other so they could lose to USC.  they didn't seem to have a pass defense then, let alone a linebacking squad to catch mike garrett and oj, etc after a student body left.  back then, they did the schedule weak, and when they went up against a higher paid pro team (USC, oj once said he took a pay cut to play for the bills), they couldn't hack it.  similar to the bruins basketball team.  i mean come on, alcindor driving a bentley, in college?  another cursed conference was the big 8.  they didn't understand that the pass was invented decades ago, and only won when they fumbled less than 3 times in the big one, otherwise they should have won a lot more titles.  of the one's i can remember, some of my favorite players were steve owens, ed marinaro, randy vataha, sonny sixkiller, jim plunkett.

and talk about being cursed, well ok, stupid.  not covering punts cost oklahome two titles to nebraska when johnny rodgers was there.  talk about ignoring a key facet of the game just cause you want to be a bigger man and grunt louder, and then pout fast and worry about that stupid wagon on the field.  boomer sooner nothin.  embarrassing.  okie from way back.  dang switzer.

shorthorns r us

i live 30 miles from norman, ok.  people around here, not me, still believe switzer walks on water.  it is so bad that he does those annoying recorded political campaign calls for the demo party.

afhm

Farmboy, I sure hope you didn't go to Vegas and make a wager on the series.  I bet all the stores in San Antonio and having a run on brooms in anticipation of a sweep.  At the same time Cleavland in probably running short on paperbags for fans to hide their shame behind.

jason

Spurs team had a better starting 5 in every position except for Lebron.  Still would have liked to see the Suns and Cavs.

Latest posts