Cellarator Any Ideas???

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ok I was on Pacific Showcase, and they have a whole big page on this Cellartor stuff. There is alot of different kinds for different things. I was wondering if anyone has ever used or know someone who used any of these products. It would be great to find out any thing about these products as their website wasn't very informational.Thanks for any input you may have!!! ;D <party>

farmin female

Ok, this is a question that I have had for some time now.  Were do we draw the line at supplements?  If you are feeding a good feed, have your minerals, maybe something to promote hair, isn't that enough?  When do you go over the line.  All of these products sound great - but how much do they really work?  Right now we are feeding purina feeds, we add oil because we are pushing for weight, we have added glu-coate (which has some cellarator product in it) and we will probably add something to promote hair.  I'm still undecided but it will either be gro and shine, epic or shag.  Isn't that enough?  At what point do you defeat the purpose?  I mean we could still add opti-flexx, champions choice topdress, cellerator, etc... and the list goes on.  Geez, I forgot that we are also feeding winning fill once a day as a teat!  For those of you who have used this cellerator product, what improvements do you see?

Bone2011

True we don't feed many supplements either. But one of my neighbors feeds 27 different supplements!

The using of alot of supplements is a great point. I am not one of the people who uses alot of supplements anyways. This year my steer just needs soem extra muscle and something that will help his digestive track so when i heard i could get both with only one supplement I needed to know how it worked.