CF Ringo X ET- Looking at a bull out of him.

Help Support Steer Planet:

gocanes719

CF Ringo X ET *x
2005 National Champion Shorthorn Bull & Reserve Champion Bull, 2005 Keystone International Major P.A.C.E. Show

Any opinions on him?  Was he clean?  We are looking for a Shorthorn Club calf bull and we think we might have found one that is intriguing out of Ringo and a Steermaker x GS Touche daughter that has raised some good cattle.  What do Ringo's progeny look like.  This bull will be used on Eskimo Joe, Navajo, Double Profit, Outrageous,Fuzzy Vision and a Last Chance son that has stinger i her pedigree several times but is clean, she is pictured below as well as the bull prospect in the middle. 

Attachments

• CF_Ringo_X_ET__x.jpg
    CF_Ringo_X_ET__x.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 532
  • Harry Potter (2).jpg
    Harry Potter (2).jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 489
  • Alexis.jpg
    Alexis.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 505

showman ne

ringo is clean. he's also a full sib to all the greats...ruby, solution, bloodstone, big and rich, primo. i like the calves i've seen out of him

gocanes719

Jill said:
I see Tyler in the picture, is he the one that was raised by the Hahn Family?

I think he was bred by Hahn.  I don't know much about him.

OH Breeder

You probably didn't hear much of him because he died young. If my memory is correct he died a two years ago. The were only able to collect a limited amount of semen.
I have not seen any calves out of him due to the fact he was young when he died. I think that is correct. There was a note in the shorthorn journal when he expired.

shortyjock89

I thought Ringo was raised by Cates?  I know Big and Rich (full sib) was raised by Hahn's.  Ringo died young, but from what I have seen, he sires some really nice calves.  We have an Appendix Big and Rich heifer this year that is pretty good..that mating has produced champions many times.

JoeBnTN

gocanes719 said:
CF Ringo X ET *x
2005 National Champion Shorthorn Bull & Reserve Champion Bull, 2005 Keystone International Major P.A.C.E. Show

Any opinions on him?  Was he clean?  We are looking for a Shorthorn Club calf bull and we think we might have found one that is intriguing out of Ringo and a Steermaker x GS Touche daughter that has raised some good cattle.  What do Ringo's progeny look like.  This bull will be used on Eskimo Joe, Navajo, Double Profit, Outrageous,Fuzzy Vision and a Last Chance son that has stinger i her pedigree several times but is clean, she is pictured below as well as the bull prospect in the middle. 

He wouldn't be coming out of my part of the world would he?

tsc

I saw ringo in the pasture a few years back at Hi-View Farms in Wisconsin. He looked good but If I remember right he was pretty small. Bout the only thing I think you could really knock him on ther than that he was a nice complete bull

Doc

gocanes719 said:
Jill said:
I see Tyler in the picture, is he the one that was raised by the Hahn Family?

I think he was bred by Hahn.  I don't know much about him.

He sold in the same Cates' sale as when our group bought CF Primo. He is out of Hahns cow. Big N Rich is the only one with Hahns prefix on it.