Chaps - Gotta love Exclusive!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

Just wanted to let ya know, I used my last straw of Exclusive this morning....in a NASTY rain/thunderstorm.  Wind about 30 mph, rain down in sheets, and there I was....standing in a metal chute in the middle of a lot.
But, have lots of high hopes for my Exclusive calves!!!! Let me see pics if you have any of his calves!

Chap

Thanks for the update.  I will try to get some pics this weekend of some Exclusive babies.  Last years steers have all gone to market and performed very nicely.  Have a really nice sim/angus bull  and the best heifer is a victim of Feb weather (short ears) in IA but I will try to get her pictured as well.  Exclusive is running on cows now  and will be getting his 2nd group in late June.  I included a pic fo Exclusive for the newbies

Attachments

• CNS%20Exclusive%20R511_bigger.JPG
    CNS%20Exclusive%20R511_bigger.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 314

inthebarnagain

What is his frame score?  What kind of cattle does he work best on?  We have a lot of Meyer influence and would like to add some bone.  Thanks

Chap

He is a mid 6 frame mature bull.  I have found he works best on moderate framed  cows that need more bone and look.  He will definately put a big foot and increase bone in anything.

Latest posts