Charolais

Help Support Steer Planet:

DLB

I have a pb reg. charolais heifer that I'll be AIing in a few months....I want to breed her to a PB reg. charolais bull.  I know Baldridge Fast Track is a low birth weight bull, who are some other good charolais bulls that have a low birth weight.  Thank you for any information!!! <hero>

frostback

I have seen a few and heard good things about THREE TREES WIND 0383. I used him this year on a few heifers. Frostie

SWMO

Baldridge Kojac.  Very good birth weights and you should have something you can show also.  My son is showing a Elko x Baldridge Kojac October Heifer this year that won her class at the jr Nationals.

clubcalve

The bull JDJ Wizard is a good bull and good numbers you can see him at Bovine Elite. com

vet tech

SWMO said:
Baldridge Kojac.  Very good birth weights and you should have something you can show also.  My son is showing a Elko x Baldridge Kojac October Heifer this year that won her class at the jr Nationals.
Where can you get Kojac semen? I thought you couldn't buy it.

SWMO

http://www.bovine-elite.com

He is still listed on their website.  However it looks like the price has increased to $50.00 a straw but no signing fee.

Latest posts