chasin tail

Help Support Steer Planet:

mark tenenbaum

Heres one I need to jump in on: Traushes are very high on him,and it looks like hes kleen,which is very cool,and another kleen shuda been dirty deal that justifies the continued use of carriers in the ongoing quest to produce cool hairy safe clubby cattle.If you are out there Traushes,please post a calf picture or two ,and Last But NOt Least-can we see a video of YOUNG MONEY??????? O0 O0 O0 O0

wyatt

you really are obsessed with young money haha  and chasin tail was born in 08 so there has to be a calf out there by now! i know when he first came out i remember him bein my favorite bull!

Trausch Farms

Chasin' Tail ~ Fred Campbell leased him last year and has lots of younger calves out of him.  He is here at the farm but at our Bridgewater pasture breeding right now.  He is a TRUCK.  I will try to get some pics of some calves when I head back out that way.  We have a heifer calf out of him here at the farm (June calf) and an Eye Candy 1st calf heifer.  Calf came at about 71 lbs. unassisted.    I will try to get a pic of her for you.

Young Money ~ I just found the video card of the footage we shot of him so I will work on getting that on the internet as soon as I can.  Also have footage of Nitty Gritty on there. 

Thanks! 

wyatt

Trausch Farms said:
Chasin' Tail ~ Fred Campbell leased him last year and has lots of younger calves out of him.  He is here at the farm but at our Bridgewater pasture breeding right now.  He is a TRUCK.  I will try to get some pics of some calves when I head back out that way.  We have a heifer calf out of him here at the farm (June calf) and an Eye Candy 1st calf heifer.  Calf came at about 71 lbs. unassisted.    I will try to get a pic of her for you.

Young Money ~ I just found the video card of the footage we shot of him so I will work on getting that on the internet as soon as I can.  Also have footage of Nitty Gritty on there. 

Thanks! 
thanks and will there be a video of eye candy anytime soon i seen him in person once he looked thick but couldnt tell much he was out pretty far

CAB

I've seen Eye Candy numerous times and I can honestly say that he always looks outstanding. The In. State Fair GC was an Eye Candy as was the RGC @ the MN. State Fair & in my opinion Eye Candy makes better heifers than steers, but as prooven by those 2 steers he can make either sexes.

mark tenenbaum

wyatt said:
you really are obsessed with young money haha  and chasin tail was born in 08 so there has to be a calf out there by now! i know when he first came out i remember him bein my favorite bull!//-Yea-got 1 whole cow Id use him on-but I gotta see him walk (lol)-If Chasin Tail is duble Kleen-hes gonna be 1 of my fave raves for a black one O0

wyatt

young money is pretty sound, especialy when compared to some other bulls

Latest posts