CHEAP FANS...get them now!

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Hey everyone, I know that you can never have too many fans, so I wanted to let you know of a great deal we came across.  QC Supply has their DuraFan's on sale...15-20% off, depending on how many you buy.  We got 4 of the 24", and they run about 1000 more CFM's than a Shaefer barn fan.  They cost us something like $152 bucks apiece!  Sale runs through Sept. 30th, so get on over to www.qcsupply.com!

I think I could be a salesman  ;D

RSC

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Hey everyone, I know that you can never have too many fans, so I wanted to let you know of a great deal we came across.  QC Supply has their DuraFan's on sale...15-20% off, depending on how many you buy.  We got 4 of the 24", and they run about 1000 more CFM's than a Shaefer barn fan.  They cost us something like $152 bucks apiece!  Sale runs through Sept. 30th, so get on over to www.qcsupply.com!

I think I could be a salesman  ;D
  Thanks for posting this,  the maine store is only about 30 miles away from me.

RSC

shortyjock89

No problem. Have you ever used these fans before?  I have a couple friends who have them and say they love them, but this is the first time we've ordered any.

RSC

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
No problem. Have you ever used these fans before?  I have a couple friends who have them and say they love them, but this is the first time we've ordered any.
I'm betting it's the same fan a buddy just bought a month ago.  Not a real heavey cage but moves alot of air.  Real nice for the money.

RSC

shortyjock89

That's good news.  We'll hang ours up outta the way, and use our Turbo fans on carts, they have a pretty sturdy cage.  I figured even if they weren't quite as good as a Turbo, they're $100 bucks less, and we could give em a try. 

garett

When I showed this to my parents they were both like, "You alreay have two." Yeah guys but these are wayy cheap and are still supposed to be real nice. haha oh well ::)

ATOZ

Olsen Family,

Did you get your fans??? What do you think of them?

shortyjock89

Yeah, we got them in. They're pretty nice, they put out a lot of air.  Only thing is, you have to  put em together when you get them. Oh well, didn't take long to put together, and now we're set on fans...for now.

Latest posts