Cheap hair growth?

Help Support Steer Planet:

TexasRedsAndShorties

I have no issue with putting in the brushing work rice rooting blowing etc. BUT… after a while (even though I know it’s good and works amazingly) showcoat gets a little heavy on my pocket book so what are some real good hair growing assets that aren’t gonna take all my money I’m talking external products and even feedstuffs that help grow hair any and all input is appreciated :)

I have no issue with putting in the brushing work rice rooting blowing etc. BUT… after a while (even though I know it’s good and works amazingly) showcoat gets a little heavy on my pocket book so what are some real good hair growing assets that aren’t gonna take all my money I’m talking external products and even feedstuffs that help grow hair any and all input is appreciated :)
I use leg shag that the green stuff makes on the lamb's legs I have not tried the original green stuff but I swear the first time I used the leg shag stuff the wool on the legs was longer the next day but it was definitely longer like a couple days later and it looked and felt way better and it seemed like it made the color also look better and I like the full dimension shampoo that they make it makes their legs like SUPER FLUFFY and nice looking and seems like it makes the color better too I use that like once a week and I always put like people hair conditioner on their legs and rinse it after that, I have not tried any of it on any bovines but I only started using it because my friend that shows lambs and cows said it was the best thing to use and she had already tried other stuff she told me she didn't like showcoat but all her cows have AWESOME LOOKING hair and one more thing idk if you would need it but replenish that the green stuff makes is like THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER PUT on lambs after they are slick shaved!!!!!!

I use leg shag that the green stuff makes on the lamb's legs I have not tried the original green stuff but I swear the first time I used the leg shag stuff the wool on the legs was longer the next day but it was definitely longer like a couple days later and it looked and felt way better and it seemed like it made the color also look better and I like the full dimension shampoo that they make it makes their legs like SUPER FLUFFY and nice looking and seems like it makes the color better too I use that like once a week and I always put like people hair conditioner on their legs and rinse it after that, I have not tried any of it on any bovines but I only started using it because my friend that shows lambs and cows said it was the best thing to use and she had already tried other stuff she told me she didn't like showcoat but all her cows have AWESOME LOOKING hair and one more thing idk if you would need it but replenish that the green stuff makes is like THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER PUT on lambs after they are slick shaved!!!!!!
And I think the original green stuff is like 30 a gallon a case is like 110 so you could get 4 gallons for what I'm assuming you could probably get 1 showcoat gallon for

TexasRedsAndShorties

THANK YOU LAMBS!!!1!1!1 I’ve been wanting to try it and I was wondering how it works

TexasRedsAndShorties

ALSO- check one of the babies I just rough clipped her to kinda see her shape this is out of the reserve supreme at Houston’s momma this bloodline has pretty amazing hair anyways though no showcoat or any fancy stuff really needed

Attachments

• IMG_9528.jpeg
    IMG_9528.jpeg
    938.5 KB · Views: 23