Check out our new web site.

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

Keeran Cattle Co. is finally online (clapping)
I did it myself so dont expect a professional look (lol) :)))

www.keerancattle.com

ShowmanQ

Hey thanks a bunch Doc. I know there are still a bunch of little kinks that need worked out, but eventually I am going to be adding pages so all the info is not on the front page. I did it myself, so I can add as many pages as I want without the extra cost. (clapping)

SKF

I like it. You did a great job!!! <party>

ShowmanQ

SD said:
You did a great job! I love your cover photo. It looks like its right off the cover of a magazine. (clapping)

Thanks, I took it here at the farm (note that the barn is falling down (lol)) I have it framed and is hanging up in my apartment up at school. I am donating a framed copy to the Ohio Junior Shorthorn Association for the silent auction at the OH Beef Expo. I have that photo and about a dozen more that I sell framed copies of if anyone it interested.

red

I haven't kept up w/ mine at all. Sometimes think an outdated website is worst than none.

Red

ShowmanQ

oakbar said:
Nice website!!   Nice cattle!!   What's not to like??

Oh if it had taken me 8 years to get a compliment like that, who knows where I might be ;) Thanks  a bunch...seems things are finally starting to shape up <party>

loveRedcows

Your new site really looks good.  What program did you use?  I, too created our site but I really like yours better!  Love your cattle.

ShowmanQ

loveRedcows said:
Your new site really looks good.  What program did you use?  I, too created our site but I really like yours better!  Love your cattle.

Thanks for the compliment. I used Microsoft Publisher 2007 to build the site. It was really my first true attempt at doing it, so I think it turned out fairly well...still some little kinks but that will iron itself out in due time.