Check out the riding longhorns

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

One of our new members has the neatest cattle. You just have to check out their riding LongHorns!
Red may need one to get to the grocery store!

http://www.premierlonghorns.com/RidingLonghorns.html

Thanks Premier LongHorns!  (welcome)

Red

shortyjock89

I gotta say, those things are cool!  I think that those folks could teach me a thing or two about breaking calves....And not only are the calves broke to ride, they appear to be of the highest quality..what a combo!

red

they have one for sale! $3000 will get you started w/ your own trophy bull!

Red

PremierLonghorns

You guys are all really nice. Thank you for your thoughtful comments. . . But, I  can't [size=10pt] take much credit because the truth is pretty much anyone with patience and kindness can train their steer as long as they start early enough. And yes, I have seen other breeds make fine  riding steers and of course, working oxen. It's just that Texas Longhorns do it with style! And we love them and they know it. Plus, they really are very smart and affectionate. Also, riding steers and trophy steers are most likely to have the highest quality of life  sincethey are treated  like pets and loved  and also enjoy the longest life usually living into their 20's and the older they get the longer their horns get and the beautiful, valuable and docile they become.

red

I just loved your website & wanted to make sure others got a chance to enjoy it too.
I live in Ohio, where Dickinson's are from. They have a wonderful operation.

Red