Check out these sweet Maine babes!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

The b&w is our top show calf this fall and sired by BK Power Plus out of a 150 x Midas sired daughter (a little older school maternal genetics at work) the solid black is a Predator daughter who was catching the b&w everyday, comments welcomed, thx

Attachments

• Lot%2015_1.jpg
    Lot%2015_1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 388
  • Lot%2016_2.jpg
    Lot%2016_2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 364

crushertown

Love the side pics.  Two very nice girls.  The extention of the front looks to be a tick better on the solid black girl but the chrome girl shows a little more depth of body.  Would love to see a video of both!

Videos on Cattle In Motion "The Maine Event Sale" bidding open today to 30th, Excellent offering from the top Ontario Maine-Anjou breeders, Lot 15 & 16 Thanks for comments, they are both super pretty fronted females, we offered up our best

AAOK

Martinvale Farms said:
The b&w is our top show calf this fall and sired by BK Power Plus out of a 150 x Midas sired daughter (a little older school maternal genetics at work) the solid black is a Predator daughter who was catching the b&w everyday, comments welcomed, thx

I LOVE your MA heifers!  It is so encouraging to see two great breeding heifers, rather than the Steer mates so many claim as breeding stock. I could picture right on top of these two calves a couple we raised and exhibited in the mid 90s. I hope you are planning to Show them at some Major Shows. Yours are the best overall I've seen posted on SP in the past 2 -3 years. Super genetics on the B & W.

Thank you for the great comments.  These heifers are up for sale along with 24 other consignments from many other Ontario Maine breeders on Cattle In Motion with sale closing this Sat Nov 30th at 7pm.  I offered up my 2 best heifer calves and hope that they fall into someones hands that can have much success and take them to a level beyond myself.  I just hope they don't sell locally or my neck is gonna get awful sore looking up the line at them all year long lol