CHECK OUT THIS HEIFER!

Help Support Steer Planet:

lucyluver

Let me know what you think about this heifer out of NEW DESIGN 878. Let me hear ur thoughts...as a show heifer... 1-10? (ten being the best) thanks :) Any offers?

ALSO---Help me decide which ANgus bull to breed this heifer to to bring out the best qualities in a heifer calf? (we are planning on using sexed semen) Thanks !!! :)

Attachments

• Tito and Lady 057.JPG
    Tito and Lady 057.JPG
    802.3 KB · Views: 209
  • Tito and Lady 060.JPG
    Tito and Lady 060.JPG
    831.2 KB · Views: 173

sue

She looks like she will make a great mama cow.

Show Steaks

she loooks like an 878 daughter
looks good super deep bodied looks like you have a nice cow prospect there

Show Heifer

Isn't it funny how "great momma cow" and "show heifer"  are never used in the same sentence in a positive manner?

SKF

She looks good! Is that the same heifer that you had on earlier? If so she has grown a lot. Good luck with her!!

FutureBreeder2013

Show Heifer said:
Isn't it funny how "great momma cow" and "show heifer"  are never used in the same sentence in a positive manner?

Ya i never really understood that.

Theres two heifer classes for a reason isnt there?

lucyluver

SKF said:
She looks good! Is that the same heifer that you had on earlier? If so she has grown a lot. Good luck with her!!

Yes it is! I know she has grown a ton! She is right at 1000lbs now and is getting better looking every day. I'm planning on raising a steer this next year for our fair and i might want to get one from you. Do you have any new pictures up on your website? thanks :) ;D