check this bull out!

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

dj said:
This bull is owned by Brandon Bird of TX and Troy Thomas of SD. You can also go to Bird Show Cattle or Showsteers. com under TX and look for Bird Show Cattle. There on Brandon's site you can find a picture of this guy haired up for you guys who would like to see him in his winter coat. The bull is Eye Candy on a Heat Wave/Charolais. He tested THC/PHAF. Brandon is legit as they come. I have dealt with him and have gotten along great with his cattle. Best of luck. Oh and this is not the only barn burner bull he has.
Daniel
thanks i will be sure to tell pepole about him and i like his whole donor page this bull in my opinion looks best slick sheared could have been the age to thanks

cwbyup62

The bull was slick sheared one week prior to pictures being taken, that is why he was pictured slick, to show off what he is.  It amazes me how some people analyze so many things into these pics instead of looking at the pic, if you can't see he is slick sheared, I guess I just don't know what you are looking at.  As far as which angle was used, that was the owners choice, I have asked several people which of the angles they like the best, and it is almost exactly split in thirds, and everyone is firm and quick to say their opinoin.  I spend a lot of time trying to show the different angles of the different bulls, not so things are covered up, but so everything is clear to see.  Stop over analyzing and just look at what they are, better yet, look at the video, which there was none of this bull because there was no area to video him in on the day we were there.  And better yet, drive to Northwest Nebraska if you want to see him, you will find him to look exactly like what the picture is, BECAUSE HE IS SLICK SHEARED...........................................

Simmgal

I really like seeing all the pictures of him!  <rock>  He is a really good looking bull, and I like seeing them slick sheared..you know what you are getting in to! (lol)

qbcattle

I like the picture they used first as their marketing picture. It is so unique it catches ur attention, not only were they bold enough to shear him and show u his true power (which many question whether eye candy calves r all hair) this pic promptly dismantled that argument. Also the pic makes u wonder if they r hiding something with the angle, all u know is that he is power house, but it still has u thinking about the bull. And then u see another pic and u r even more pleased than originally. I applaud the marketing scheme, it worked on me! Nice bull!

wyatt

as posted above bird show cattle own him he can sire both 1 hes sired by eye candy he can grow hair 2 heat wave char on the bottom gives him the extra power 3 eye candy heat wave and naughty pine give him a showy look all of this makes him an all around good show sire

cwbyup62

qbcattle said:
I like the picture they used first as their marketing picture. It is so unique it catches ur attention, not only were they bold enough to shear him and show u his true power (which many question whether eye candy calves r all hair) this pic promptly dismantled that argument. Also the pic makes u wonder if they r hiding something with the angle, all u know is that he is power house, but it still has u thinking about the bull. And then u see another pic and u r even more pleased than originally. I applaud the marketing scheme, it worked on me! Nice bull!

Thank you, with Maximum Exposure, that is always our goal.

wyatt

so does anyone have a picture of the cow he is out of and what is his bw

steer-guy

I'm still debating on whether or not to try this bull. I really like his looks. A LOT! However, the semen distributor did say he is a really short bull. The cow I'm needing to find something for is a large framed red simmy PB. Would you guys try him on this and hope for something that medium framed?