Chi Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

HH Chiangus

I am selling my senior yearling Chi heifer. Date of Birth is Sept. 2, 2009. I am selling her as a bred heifer because she can be a little hard to handle if your not experienced show man and that is why I'm selling her because I have a 16 year old girl that is just starting showing this year and this heifer is too much for her to handle. She can be shown all this year and I showed her all last year and did very well with her. She won her class at North American, Jr. Nationals, KY State Fair, KY Chi State Show and Beef Expo 2010. was reserve Chi at the Fall Classic over KY State Fair Jr. Champion Heifer. This Heifer just keeps getting better and would make a great donor cow for someone. I would keep her myself but I need to replace her with a puppy dog heifer for this girl I'm helping show. I'm asking $2,200 on her or I'm willing to Trade to a puppie dog heifer of lesser or greater vaule with money to boot or a bred clubby cow that is Chi, Maine, Shorthorn and Maybe Simy. Feel Free to email me or Call Natalie at 606-271-30 one eight

Attachments

• Natalie's.jpg
    Natalie's.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 155

AJ Cattle

HH Chiangus said:
I am selling my senior yearling Chi heifer. Date of Birth is Sept. 2, 2009. I am selling her as a bred heifer because she can be a little hard to handle if your not experienced show man and that is why I'm selling her because I have a 16 year old girl that is just starting showing this year and this heifer is too much for her to handle. She can be shown all this year and I showed her all last year and did very well with her. She won her class at North American, Jr. Nationals, KY State Fair, KY Chi State Show and Beef Expo 2010. was reserve Chi at the Fall Classic over KY State Fair Jr. Champion Heifer. This Heifer just keeps getting better and would make a great donor cow for someone. I would keep her myself but I need to replace her with a puppy dog heifer for this girl I'm helping show. I'm asking $2,200 on her or I'm willing to Trade to a puppie dog heifer of lesser or greater vaule with money to boot or a bred clubby cow that is Chi, Maine, Shorthorn and Maybe Simy. Feel Free to email me or Call Natalie at 606-271-30 one eight
I dont know what really your preference is but I have a June 2010 Angus calf that is going to make a good show calf. Or I have a Shorthorn that was born in I think March she is dog ass gentle just got her in December so havenot recieved paperwork yet

HH Chiangus

I'm taking this heifer to TN Agribition this weekend if anyone wants to take a look at her there. I'll be there Saturday and Sunday so feel free to give me a call at 606-271-3018 or just pm me. Thanks

ruhtram

HH Chiangus said:
She is a Wave on Wave out of an Angus Cow and bred to PB Angus Gold Standard and she's just short bred

Wave on Wave aka Heat Wave Clone

HH Chiangus

The heifer is still for sale. I've had some calls and emails but no one yet to say they'll take her. Feel free to call or email any time. I have some friends going to Kansas this weekend if anyone that way is interested in her I could put her on their trailer.

ia girl

i am very interested in this heifer.    What is her due date?  could u email me more pix of her??