chinook

Help Support Steer Planet:

sackshowcattle

Starting to put together a list to order semen for the breeding season and wondering if chinook will be at major distributers in the next couple months.  Keep hearing hes freezing good and going to be available but never seems to be.

Bi-Lane Livestock

He will be available through Cattle Visions, Mid-West Genetics, and soon SEK.  Look for his add coming up in SC....Nathan told me tonight he's working on additional distributors, contact him for progress.  Our best is getting bred to him, we have confidence in what he can do....good luck!

sackshowcattle

Bi-Lane Livestock said:
He will be available through Cattle Visions, Mid-West Genetics, and soon SEK.  Look for his add coming up in SC....Nathan told me tonight he's working on additional distributors, contact him for progress.  Our best is getting bred to him, we have confidence in what he can do....good luck!

My son is only 4 so not looking for steers yet. But I think he might be the ticket on some older bloodline maines I have that are a little tighter gutted then the want today for some females.