Choices on this cow?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bone2011

What do you guys think and what would you guys recomend on this cow shes a pb angus that hasnt really done anything for the breed, however I believe that she might be better suited for the clubby thiing but im pretty knew to the clubby thing.
Thanks

Attachments

• 446.jpg
    446.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 813

buckeye

Irish Whiskey !!! IW and Angus make good females. Read the post on Gold Club vs Irish Whiskey, both are very good bulls but I dont think I have seen Gold Club x Angus calves but have seen IW x Angus.

OH Breeder

Gotta tell ya with a cow like that you could many different ways. There are alot of bulls that would click with her from her profile. Good Ol Who and Irish WHiskey, hannibal, flush genetics....etc.

bcosu

irish wiskey or paddey o'malley should work on her. i think the paddy's might be a better combo steer/ heifer fit for her but both seem to be a good fit.

DakotaCow

She might click with Alias. He works well on plain type females, from what you said about her not doing much for the breed im guessing she could use some power?

Wiley

im gonna say either a heat wave clone or a son maybe one with high maine percentage such as polygrath....i don't think i spelled that right

frostback

I read this last night but could not think of anything due to being tired but first thing when I woke up I thought ALIAS, also if she is really small framed Hannibal may work well. Frosty

Show Steaks

If you are willing to giver her antoher try registered angus for a showy calf try duff outer limits bull he adds thickness deptha nd leaves a real nice neck on them the calf out of that cow would be freak necked

SPL

I like the Who Made Who suggestion.  I started back using him again this past fall after I had used a straw last year to breed one of my Angus donor cows, and the bull calf she had was flat out awesome.  I'm going to get some more before he runs out.  It's already gone up to $40.

tlcattle

irish wiskey would do well on her but i think she would do really well with paddy o malley. to me she needs more bone to carry her frame. he'll give her a bit more height. or kadabra to give that calf a heck of alot of bone.

clubcalve

might try milkman I have heard that he just about clicks with everything