Chopper Breeding Idea's

Help Support Steer Planet:

johnmetzger

Recently purchased a Chopper X Draftpick granddaughter bred heifer out of the ccollins sale in Denver and looking for ideas for flush breeding. Any thoughts ?

OH Breeder

would this little lady be her?
Looks kind of fancy to say the least.

Attachments

• B3Chopper 88X.jpg
    B3Chopper 88X.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 215

jbzdad

maybe hard whiskey.. I know he is experimental but like the breeding...GVC Statesman ... I also like Gucci ... speaking of Gucci... how about his dad Lamborghini?

Gargan

wow, really nice lady!! how bout I-80, his hfrs have been looking awesome and doing well in the show ring.

PDJ

What is she bred to now?  If it was me I would wait to see what she produces in her first calf before setting up the flush schedule.

RCF Farms

A friend of mine bid on her, I told him he should have bought her lol. I was thinking I 80 also, Wade Rodgers thinks he'll be the next Ali. Then maybe Hard whiskey after that.

CAB

Well if she were mine, I sure wouldn't be looking @ bulls that haven't produced semen yet alone a calf of any kind. I would be looking @ proven maternal powerful predictable bulls.

wyatt

how about chill factor ?? or maybe sheriff taylor (not sure if hes the type you are lookin for tho)

CAB

Imo Habenaro isn't deep enough ribbed to work on her and is a little strait in his make up. The Sheriff Taylor's can have a pretty nasty attitude, but I think that a 1/2 blood Simi/An bull may be what I would look for. Maybe SOS. or Sandeen's Salute, Maximus. May want to see what the bull JF Foundation has been prducing @ Duello's. Maybe decide if the heifers need the Meyer734 influence to be worth more just because.

wyatt

my other thought is Theobald but he is a pha carrier and driver hes bred similar to sheriff Taylor but has some heat wave somewhere in his genetics i think