Choppin Wood bull calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

nck21

This CW calf is out of a purebred shorthorn cow. He was very big at birth but was unassisted.

I think some people are curious about Choppin Wood so hope this helps.

Attachments

• chopwood.jpg
    chopwood.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 668

wyatt

looks like he could be really good or so so the problem i see is somthing he could just grow out of in time he looks like he breaks in his top a fuzz(could be standing funny) and needs to body down a little other than that i like him alot

kfacres

WB ShowCattle said:
looks like he could be really good or so so the problem i see is somthing he could just grow out of in time he looks like he breaks in his top a fuzz(could be standing funny) and needs to body down a little other than that i like him alot

he's a baby... hell, he still looks wet in that picture...l

rasor club calves

WB ShowCattle said:
He is stnding on a slight slope down

wyatt

i said he could grow out of it... meaning he is young... and also said he could be standing funny lol

Angus2131

It will be nice to see pics when he is a couple of months old.  ;D Keep us updated as he gets older.  <cowboy> Congrats on your bull calf.