Chosen One Stud Picture

Help Support Steer Planet:

beef obsessed

I was forwarded a stud picture of my promo bull Chosen One by a friend.  I wanted to post him in his "working clothes" for everyone to see.  I have attached the SC flier as well. 

I went and picked Chosen One up last night to run on some cows, and the picture shows him as is.  He is stout, soggy and sound made.  His hair is mostly shucked now, but you can see the natural dimension that the bull possesses really well in the stud pic.

We have started to AI and have been using Chosen One on 6-7 frame Maine/Angus Females.  I think his place will be in making those sought after show heifer prospects. 

We have a full sib heifer on the ground that is going to be a future donor on our farm.

Give me a call or check out my website www.hoffeltfamilyfarms.com for more info.  Excellent quality semen is available direct from me or through SEK.

Brian Hoffelt
[email protected]
715-415-4605

Attachments

• Chosen One Stud Picture.jpg
    Chosen One Stud Picture.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 389
  • Chosen One Ad Final Picture Small.png
    Chosen One Ad Final Picture Small.png
    373 KB · Views: 508

rtmcc

He looks really  good for being at stud!  Thanks for posting the picture.  I think it shows the true dimension and honesty of your bull.  He's really all there!

Ron
<cowboy>

wyatt

if i had more cows to breed i would definatly use him he doesnt realy change just no hair and there is nothing to hide! nice bull!