circuit 2 blowers

Help Support Steer Planet:

Diamond

Has anyone used that brand of blower before? Hows it compare to Sullivan blowers?

amss101

They have exactly the same motor inside. Just a different filter and end cap. Not enough difference between the two that you would ever notice.

twistedhshowstock

I have a Circuit blower that is almost 30 yrs old, paint job is still a little rough, but it has been used hard for all those yrs and it will still blow with any Air Express.  I have never replaced a switch or anything on the blower. I am about to replace the chord because its gettin a little worn after all those years, and give it a paint job so it doesnt rust out, but I have loved the blower.  That being said, as was stated earlier, the only difference in the 2 are the end caps, no difference otherwise.

firesweepranch

twistedhshowstock said:
I have a Circuit blower that is almost 30 yrs old, paint job is still a little rough, but it has been used hard for all those yrs and it will still blow with any Air Express.  I have never replaced a switch or anything on the blower. I am about to replace the chord because its gettin a little worn after all those years, and give it a paint job so it doesnt rust out, but I have loved the blower.  That being said, as was stated earlier, the only difference in the 2 are the end caps, no difference otherwise.

Ditto here! Had one from more than 20 years, still going strong. The only thing I have done to it is replace the plug, and I think the switch. The hose is really heavy compared to the Sullivans one, but I am too cheap to buy a new hose and so we use the Circuit at home and the Sullivans at fairs.

Mueller Show Cattle

HF CHARS said:
Doesn't compare IMO
Yes they do compare, the very little difference between the two can not be noticed, we own both. My wife bought the Circuiteer blower almost 20 years ago when she was showing. Yes it is old looking with it's age and been to ALOT of shows and still going strong and never replaced anything on it. We needed an extra blower last year and bought a new Sulivans Air Express III, nice blower but I don't notice any difference between the two and the Circuiteer is 20 years old. I would say that Circuiteer has paid for its self many times over.