Clean jeans

Help Support Steer Planet:

DL

Just got the Voice. Don't know anything about the bull but thought the marketing campaign they developed for the bull was super - others could take a lesson from them!

DL

OH Breeder said:
CHECK PG 194

Yup, is interesting isn't it - people who say they didn't care - it isn't a big deal - promoting clean bulls - must be a pocket book issue - can't imagine that ethics could strike that quickly (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

DL

shorthorns r us said:
for those of us not in the maine biz, which bull?

s-r-u how the heck are you? I believe OH B was speaking of fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee...

shorthorns r us

aaaahhhh!  is it available online?  Hola DL, hangin' in there.  after 8 months, I finally found a doc who claims to be able to fix my hip without doing a complete replacement.  things are looking up.

OH Breeder

shorthorns r us said:
aaaahhhh!  is it available online?  Hola DL, hangin' in there.  after 8 months, I finally found a doc who claims to be able to fix my hip without doing a complete replacement.  things are looking up.
OUCH :-\
You will have to bring me up to speed on how they fix a hip that needs replacing.....ugh...
ps
sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. Thought I posted the bull. but DL has done a fine job in describing him..... ::)

red

Why is it the Justme & I always get our Voice late? Is our mailman reading it? Or are they sending it via pony express!

Red

DL

red said:
Why is it the Justme & I always get our Voice late? Is our mailman reading it? Or are they sending it via pony express!

Red

Do you have it sent first class? If I don't it comes just before the release of the next one! Can't see why I cant scan a picture of the bull and put it up - I was pretty surprised at how good he looked in the picture - maybe someone has seen him in real life??

red

I had gotten it first class once & went several times without getting it at all. Go figure!
I can pull Clean Jeans off of SEK's page if that's the bull or are you talking about Ali?

Red

red

1pic878.jpg

Clean Jeans

Is he related to Mr Green Jeans?

Show Heifer

I'm feeling left out....I don't get the magazine but would love to know what bull everyone is refering to....and the tease of "ethics don't change that fast."  Come on know.....don't leave me hanging!! :eek:

red

Kendell Bremer is listed as owner of Clean Jeans.
362227 registration number

OH Breeder

Show Heifer said:
I'm feeling left out....I don't get the magazine but would love to know what bull everyone is refering to....and the tease of "ethics don't change that fast."  Come on know.....don't leave me hanging!! :eek:
Fly's like a butterfly stings like a Bee....boxer think.....

red

Yea! I got my issue. Very interesting on the ads. A lot of people claiming to have the next replacement for DraftPick & Irish Whiskey. did like the Clean Jeans ad. Bremmer had several bulls in there. Also see one of DL's "buddys" is promoting a clean bull. Funny, he never was concerned about carrier cattle. Maybe now he won't be worried to meet her in a dark alley. Do like the bull!
Sorry to see Rowe & Kuck's dispersing. Gene's been a great help with our cattle. He said he wiill continue in the cattle business but at a smaller level.

Red

red

If you think the turn-around w/ the promoting of TH/PHA clean bulls was big in the Voice you should check out the National Livestock Exhibitor. 4 page ad of just clean bulls plus a little teaser page telling about it.
Can't say Phil doesn't know which way the wind is blowing!

Red