Cleanin' out the showbox......

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

I was cleaning out the show box from the last show, getting ready for state fair......ewwww, found a pair of wet socks, 2 weeks old. (argue)

What is the most "unusual item" you have had left behind in the show box from your family or crew.???

justme

This is the honest to God truth....A pair of tye dyed underware with the crotch blown out.  No they were Eric's they were boys size 6-8 lol.  Guess they decided to use them as a grease rag but was shocked to find them at the state fair lol

FutureBreeder2013

We left the box open overnight in the shed, the next morning we threw it into the truck. When we opened it up at the show a farm cat jumped out of it and ran off.

The cat didnt seem hurt and it was only a 20min drive to the show.

coachmac

FutureBreeder said:
We left the box open overnight in the shed, the next morning we threw it into the truck. When we opened it up at the show a farm cat jumped out of it and ran off.

The cat didnt seem hurt and it was only a 20min drive to the show.

LOL  Did the same thing.... but with a Bull Frog. 

cowz

A couple years ago, I found a tub of bubble gum and some tootsie pops from the year before........everybody in the barn still took em!  Wonder how many chipped teeth that caused!?

cowz

justme said:
This is the honest to God truth....A pair of tye dyed underware with the crotch blown out.  No they were Eric's they were boys size 6-8 lol.  Guess they decided to use them as a grease rag but was shocked to find them at the state fair lol

And by the way, I learned a long time that holey underwear DO NOT go to the shop for grease rags.......it really looks bad when there is greasey underwear laying around the shop floor.  :)

Dozer45

[/quote]
And by the way, I learned a long time that holey underwear DO NOT go to the shop for grease rags.......it really looks bad when there is greasey underwear laying around the shop floor.  :)
[/quote]

OMG! my boyfriends family does that, I hate it when he askes me to hand him a rag and its a pair of his dads old whitey tightys  :eek:

LoVeShOrThOrNs

We are always finding weird stuff in our show box. Extremely old wrappers with old food in them, my old show shirts wadded up in the corner, i once found an old corn dog never eaten too...ewww

brenn

This year I opened up my show box that I take to fair and was gunna get my old blower out... anyways, as soon I opened the box I could smell something dead inside so I went through everything and a rat had chewed his way threw my Rubbermaid tack- box and died inside the blower hose! I had to thread my garden hose through the blower hose and force the dead rat out!

Silver

I don't know who did it, but once I found a giant jawbreaker that had been licked to death then set on the bottom of my aluminum show box. I had to wait for it to get hot before it would come off the show box.