Clemson Sale Consignments - April 26th

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

These are my consignments to the Sale at Clemson on April 26th

1 - WHR Sonny 8114 x AF Playful Cait 717  daughter bred to NR Denver ( My Trump/Dazzle Fool Herdsire) - Due Oct. (unsexed)

2- CF Trump x CF Rodeo Gold Rose 721X daughter bred to CF Primo - Due Sept. (sexed heifer calf)

3- AF SL Thriller x AF Final Dreams 134 daughter pasture exposed to PLM Blanco ( My JPJ Son ) - not preg. checked yet

4-One package of three embryos - WHR Sonny 8114 x Caney Valley Shadra C082 ( Gold Link x Huberdale HB Shadra 76C)

Not the best pics but may give you some idea how they look since I don't have any pics in the catalog

I can be reached by e-mail  [email protected] or at 229-388-7038 if you have any questions or need more info

Attachments

• Vacation Pictures , etc 409.jpg
    Vacation Pictures , etc 409.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 893
  • new river cattle pasture pics 139.jpg
    new river cattle pasture pics 139.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 794
  • monique.jpg
    monique.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 748

Doc

They look good Shortdawg!! The Cait female is really long bodied rip! Some super good bloodlines on all your entries. See ya there.

Doc

Catalog for Blue Ridge Classic is listed at www.shorthorn.org & at www.seshorthorns.com. 62 lots with some pretty good cattle .

shortdawg

FYI - All my cattle in the sale and the bulls servicing them have been tested TH Free. The Blanco bull has also been tested PHA Free. I don't see any red flags on the others as far as PHA goes.

Jasmar

First time poster but long time reader of this forum. Just wanted to show some of our consignments from Martindell Shorthorns to the Blue Ridge Classic. The red heifer is a substitute lot. She is sired by DJS New Horizon 201 out of a Byland Gold Spear daughter. The rest of the pictures are named by their lot numbers. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Lot 6.JPG
    Lot 6.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 317
  • Lot 9.JPG
    Lot 9.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 329
  • Lot 11.JPG
    Lot 11.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Lot 12.JPG
    Lot 12.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Favorite-sub. lot.JPG
    Favorite-sub. lot.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 322

shortdawg

Nice looking cattle ! I bet that Moose heifer out of lot 12 is something. I saw Moose in person out at Mantua and he was about as thick quartered bull as any I've seen and his calves were really consistent.

Jasmar

Finally got our calves clipped and some pics. So I thought i'd throw them on here.
First pic is Lot 12A. Feb 2nd sired by "Moose"
Second pic is Lot 9A.  Dec. 1st sired by Martindell Superduty 237
Third pic is Lot 11A. March 4th sired by Durango
Forth pic is Lot 6A. Oct. 2nd sired by Durango

Thanks for looking

Attachments

• Lot 12A.JPG
    Lot 12A.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 259
  • Lot 9A.JPG
    Lot 9A.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 266
  • Lot 11A.JPG
    Lot 11A.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Lot 6A.JPG
    Lot 6A.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 253

OH Breeder

Welcome and thanks for posting pictures of nice cattle. Great looking lots. Wish we had the space I would be bringing quiet a few home.

Shorthorn_Junkie

Great looking animals folks! 

Also welcome to the site Jasmar, it's always great seeing pictures of some Durango progeny. 

Wish I was able to make it to the sale this weekend.  I also wish I had more room to have more cows.  If I were in a better position to have more animals, I believe I would've made a bid on your Winsona Cow Doc. 

justintime

some interesting embryos selling in this sale as well. I would guess that they have not been trypsin washed so that they are exportable?

shortdawg

Some of mine went across the border or at least were bought by someone across the border. They may be putting them in here in the states ?

garybob

The landscape in your part of KY looks just like the Springtime in my part of Arkansas. Are the Dogwoods bloomed-out, yet? Ours are.

GB

Jasmar

garybob

Yes dogwoods are in bloom here, spring has finally sprung.  You must be on the east side of little rock somewhere.