Club Calf Herd Reduction, Bred Cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

McTX

I have decided to sell more cows, also embryos and replacement heifers, if interested, I have list of embryos, etc.
Dan McIlhany

cotullaguy

Hi..we have a ranch near you as well as in Dallas area...send me a price on what you want to sell...maybe we can work something out...thanks, Ashley

[email protected] is my personal email

McTX

Johnwayne,
Tried to send e-mail but had difficulty, please reply pm and I'll try again re: prices.
Thanks,
Dan McIlhany

B2Cattle

McTX said:
Six(6) Club Calf Cows for sale, some 3 in 1's, as follows:
38S PB, Polled, Blk, ET Cow out of Gold Club THF, PHF bred to Total Solution, Thick momma, prime years ahead!
41R (ET)(Meyer 734 x CITM) Blaze Face, nice heifer calf(Rocky Balboa) @ side bred to KB Torque
47 Cow(Cub x MaAn) bred to Gold Club(PB Maine PHC) due 02-04-10 Only reason for selling, out of sync for Texas Shows, plus herd reduction
819P(ET)(Heatseeker x Mimms Donor Cow 819/ FT)) bred to KB Torque passed two heat cycles(Heat Watch) due 08-24-10 She's in prime production years!
*Heifer calf @ side by Mile Hi Max)
12 Cow(WMW x Tidal Wave GD) bred to Point Taken, steer calf by side by Hairy, Awesome Cow, raise your on Champion, bred to do so, due 08-26-10
13 Cow(Foreplay GD x Angus) bred to Immortal due 09-15-10, Big boned, smooth shouldered, right kind to raise a GOOD ONE!
May sale others, pending.........reason for selling: cows out of sync for Texas shows(only #47), time mgt., last years drought, gave up lease, personal decision................
Please call 210-274-6740 for more info and prices.
could

McTX

I've been out of town and tried to catch up with all inquires, but I'm not sure I answered everyone's questions. If you have not heard from me please e-mail @ [email protected]. Some cows still available.
Thanks,
Dan McIlhany

Latest posts