club calf sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

mike

Our annual club calf sale is this sunday the 21st, bids in by 6pm CST. There is a few pictures and catalog on our web site showsteers.com/stohlmann cattle company, its been raining here most of last week so I don't have the best pictures but hope to get some more up before the sale, if anyone knows how to make it so you can pull the site up from here and not have to type it in I would appreciate it.  :)

Thanks
Darren

mike

Thats my problem, I would like someone to put my web site from show steers on here so you can pull it up from here but I dont know how.

mike

They look alot alike but they are 2 different calves, the number 4 steer has tags in both ears and the number 15 steer has only 1 tag.

justme

Hey Mike...didn't know you where that close to me!  I'm in NW MO.  I'll try to sneak up there sometime.  Do you take visitors during the week or do you work off the farm?  Maybe I can sneak up when kids are in school.  Must have been right by your place going out to North Platte.  Dang now I know!

mike

justme your not too far from me at all, would love to meet you, we take visitors anytime, I do work until 3 during the week but my father shows cattle until then, our sale is this Sunday the 21st and will have refreshments all weekend and plenty of children running around if that works better for you.

Darren

RSC

To anyone that can get up to this sale, If it's like the past this will be a very good set of calves to go through.  One of my closest friends and parters on our sale purchased a heifer a few years ago that was Reserve AOB at the state fair.  She has done very well so far for them.  As a first calf heifer she had a Ali steer that will be on our sale, Pictured below!  The bottom picture is "Bling Bling" the dam the was purchased off this sale.

Good cattle and good people, go check em out.

RSC

Attachments

• Baxter SM.jpg
    Baxter SM.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 719
  • Bling Bling.jpg
    Bling Bling.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 718

mike

Hey Tony thanks alot that means alot coming from a high quality cattlemen that you are, by the way pictures on your site are outstanding calves look great, also what a state fair you guys had all that hard work paid off!

Thanks again
Darren

RSC

mike said:
Hey Tony thanks alot that means alot coming from a high quality cattlemen that you are, by the way pictures on your site are outstanding calves look great, also what a state fair you guys had all that hard work paid off!

Thanks again
Darren

No problem Darren and thanks for the compliment.  The Meysenburgs  work hard at it  and it's paying off.  They had a State Fair that none of us will forget for a while.

Tony

mike

I took some more pictures tonight Ill try and get them on here by morning with any luck.

Darren

mike

Also if anyone is not familiar with the area John Peterson is 20 minutes from us,,Hartmans is 30 minutes from us, both are having upcoming club calf sales also.

Thanks
Darren