Club Heifers for sale will be at KY Beef Expo!

Help Support Steer Planet:

4G Ranch

We will have a pen of 3 commercial heifers for the 2011 Kentucky Beef Expo pen sale. All are home raised, KY Proud and qualify for the KY Genetic Cost Share program. They are coming a long great, show ready and will be great mama cows in the future to. If you have any questions or would like more info please let me know. Email is [email protected]. The pictures are a little rough I couldnt get them washed this past weekend. Should have more pictures up once clip them again.
The first heifer #33- is out of a commercial Ang/Lim X cow and sired by Verizon (HeatseekerxPowerplant son)
The second heifer- #7079- she has came a long way in last 2 months, she is out of a Red Angus X cow and sired by Red Bull (Heat Seeker son)
The third heifer- #39- is out of a Angus X commerical cow and sired by Wave Runner (Heat Seeker Son)
We are expecting 20 or so AI cows to calve this year sired by Wave Runner, Verizon, Cash Wave, House Call, Liquid Ice, Fusion, Chosen One, and Waznt Me. Should start arriving mid Feb.

Attachments

• IMG_7255.JPG
    IMG_7255.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7268.JPG
    IMG_7268.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7272.JPG
    IMG_7272.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 47

4G Ranch

The yellow heifer and black heifer under her are the only ones in the pen sale now. We have decided to keep the other heifer. Please email [email protected] if you would like more info. These pictures dont do them justice at all, the yellow heifer has gotten a lot deeper in the last month and the black heifer is a very easy keeping well rounded heifer. Once they are clipped out again I will get new pictures up.

4G Ranch

The heifers we have for sale were actually born on the same day, Feb. 22, 2010. At the pen sale they have them seperated into pens of 2 or 3, then by spring open heifers, springs breds, fall open, fall breds, and cow/calves, and also by purebred or commercial as well.

4G Ranch

Here are some updated pictures of our heifers going to beef expo in a few weeks all clipped up. They are looking good, pictures dont do them justice. Let us know what ya think.

Attachments

• IMG_7448.JPG
    IMG_7448.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7441.JPG
    IMG_7441.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7451.JPG
    IMG_7451.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_7455.JPG
    IMG_7455.JPG