Clubby bull for angus cows

Help Support Steer Planet:

bcosu

i can't see too many structure problems happening with a functional angus background. you are probably flexible as to what you can breed to.

monopoly wouldn't be bad for haired calves but the steers probably wouldn't have enough power to standout. heifers might be alright.

i like the lifeline idea

the eye candy calves i've seen look like they would have hair in the dessert

i like the hairy bear calves i've been around. heifers and steers seem to be consistent.

bs372280

Ok personally I would love to see Sunseeker used.  He tends to work really really well on plainer moderate to smaller framed cows.  Now if you want to raise them Maine/Ang heifers I would use Irish Wiskey or Paddy.  As for Monopoly, I think on angus cows it would not be a good choice.  Monopoly is a Heatwave out of an angus cow.  So if you are going to breed him to an angus cow, that will make a 3/4 angus steer.  I personally don't understand how a 3/4 angus steer could be easy hairing.  I also do not care much for alias, because I had structural problems with him.  Although your breeding angus cows, so he might work well.  To some it up I feel sunseeker is the most consistant bull on having decent 1,000 dollar to 2,000 dollar calves that are making wonderful cows and paddy and irish wiskey are make wonderful females as well.