clubby looking angus bull calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

WFCC

This is a networth x new design 036. extremely clubby and has more bone and hair than average pb angus.  serious interests only please.

Attachments

• 224 Net Worth.jpg
    224 Net Worth.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 203

forbes family farms

Wow he looks really good he's really got the show ring look kinda like he is saying look out i am here. He will make some very good calves in his future will probably make a mark on someones cattle farm/ranch. To bad i already have to many bulls here at the farm.

WFCC

Bull is for sale private treaty. Located on Michgain/Ohio line. Born March 17, BW 96.  He is not yet registered but the dam is. i will get back to PM as soon as possible!

WFCC

the bull is a march 17, bw is 96, he is for sale private treaty and will take bids until the end of june.  PM for current price.

herefordfootball

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Post pictures that haven't been photo shopped or cropped.

Whats wrong with cropping a photo? All you're doing is making the total background area smaller so the background is less distracting. WFCC darn good calf you got there.

Please PM with the following information: Can he be registered pb angus?
                                                                  What is his current weight, appoximately if you dont have a scale, or if you have a weight tape to put around him that would be good.
                                                                  What is the current bid on him? If none what are you starting him off at?

Thanks!!! And again, nice calf!

rick vanderbeek

Have been thinking about using a purebred angus bull on my mains next year, and was curious about this little guy. What are you asking for him ? Where are you located and when would he be available for pickup?  Thanks  Rick