Clubby & other Steers & heifers for sale...

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

Keep an eye on this thread as more pics & info may be added soon.

A friend of mine is putting some consignments in a Club Calf Sale in Chilton County, AL. 

Pictured below is his Ali X Meyers 734 heifer.  She Sells!!  She's an August 26, 2007 heifer & she is registered as 1/2 Maine.  Lots of Steers & heifers in this sale.  Angus, Simmy's, Maine's, Shorthorns, Clubby's, & even a BWF Lowline cross steer!!  Calves sired by... Meyers 734, Ali, Xray, Who, Manchild, Emblazon, Infrared, Kool, Golden Child, Witch Doctor, Pale Face (X Heet Seeker daughters), Direct Hit, Sin City, Morgan Direct, Black Joker, Matrix and more!  Base prices as low as $450 on the steers & heifers!!  They will be selling choice on 2 Meyers 734 (Simmy) X Bando (Angus) ET heifers!!  6 Angus heifers sell.  These are mostly fall calves, but they range in ages from June 07 to Jan 08.  1 bred August 2006, simmy X angus heifer will sell bred to a simmy X angus bull. 

Sale will be held...

April 12, 1 PM @ the Chilton County Fairgrounds in Clanton, AL.   

For more information contact...

James Shropshire
Regional Extension Agent for 4-H and Youth Development
Chilton County and Coosa County
Cell- 205-394-2482
[email protected]

Attachments

• P4050048.jpg
    P4050048.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 446

TJ

This extra nice steer sells at 1 PM, April 12, Chilton County Fairgrounds in Clanton, AL.   All of the Steers in the sale are base priced $450-$1,250 (most $600-$700).  Come get a good deal on a good calf! 

Attachments

• IMG_5244.jpg
    IMG_5244.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 396

TJ

A couple of Meyers 734 X Bando (angus) heifers.  Selling choice!  They sell this Saturday at Clanton...

The 1st pic & the 2nd pic are the same heifer.

Attachments

• IMG_5251.jpg
    IMG_5251.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_5269.jpg
    IMG_5269.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 264

TJ

Here's yet another calf in the Chilton County sale that I think has a good amount of potential... especially, if you like em blue! 2 pics of this one...

Attachments

• IMG_5239.jpg
    IMG_5239.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_5237.jpg
    IMG_5237.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 365

TJ

A couple more calves in the Chilton County sale...

Attachments

• IMG_5274.jpg
    IMG_5274.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_5286.jpg
    IMG_5286.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 349

TJ

Like goosey fronts?

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpg
    IMG_5253.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 343

TJ

ShadeRiverShowCattle said:
what are the base prices on the tree heifers there in the middle. the two black blazes and the blue and white roan?  :)

I've got the list, but not sure which pic belongs to which animal.  But, I will find out & let you know.  More pics still comming... 

TJ

ok thanks.
i really like the blue roan heifer.
i have been looking fo r a decent blue road but they are hard to find!

The blue roan is a steer.  I apologize for the error.  Good thing that I typed... "I am only specualting & I might be wrong, so don't quote me on that."  WHEW!  I still hate that I posted the wrong info... sorry a 1000 times for doing that!! 

My guess is that heifer below is one of the Meyers 734 X Bando.  (I was told that she is a Meyers heifer...  they are selling choice on the two Meyers 734 X Bando (Angus) heifers.  They have the highest base price in the sale at $2,000. And after studying the pic, I can see why.) 

Again, I'm speculating based on the list that I've got in front of me & I will let you know for sure in the next day or so.

James Shropshire could let you know for sure if you wanted to contact him directly.  His info is posted at the top of the thread.  Just tell him that Dr. Chris's Lowline buddy from KY is the one posting these, so he makes the connection.   

Attachments

• IMG_5250.jpg
    IMG_5250.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 288

TJ

$800 dollars for the blue roan? where and when is this sale?

I'll find out for sure, but based on the list that I am looking at, nothing else would make since.  (And now I see why nothing else made since!!  Sorry, once again for the mix up!!) 

FWIW, I was told that this sale traditionally is filled with really good deals.     

The sale is this Saturday in Clanton, AL at 1 PM.  If you buy something, I can probably get it back to west KY, near Evansville, IN, pretty cheap.  Or if you want to drive down & haul something back, I'd pay you to haul some Lowlines back to KY for me to help with your costs. I'd contact James  Shropshire if you are interested and especially if you can't attend, but still want to bid.

TJ

Here is yet another steer in the sale...

Attachments

• IMG_5259.jpg
    IMG_5259.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 287

TJ

And another Blueberry in the sale...

Attachments

• IMG_5294.jpg
    IMG_5294.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 278

TJ

Boy, am I embarrassed!!  I was just informed that there was a mix up & the blue roan calf pictured below is actually a steer, not a heifer!    It's correct on the sheet, the mix up happened when I was sent the pic, leading me to believe it was a heifer picture. 

I just sent a PM to anyone who had expressed interest & I wanted to post the correct info here to hopefully reach anyone else.  Sorry for any confusion that I may have caused!!  I fell horrible!!  FWIW, this is a 4H group putting on this sale & my buddy's kids are selling calves.  They are good kids & I just want to help them out.  I haven't personally seen any of these calves & I can only go by the list that I have been given, plus the pics as I receive them & the pics don't have numbers so that I can match them with the list.  And the info I have been given is 2nd handed.  As I mentioned earlier in this thread, anyone who is serious about attending this sale or who wants to buy a calf should contact James Shropshire.  He can answer all your questions & he knows the cattle very well.  I will do my best to do the same, but James is familiar with these calves & I am not, so unlike me, he will be able to catch any errors.  If you are interested in any of these calves, I strongly urge you to call or email James Shropshire.  His contact info is at the top of this thread.

BTW, the base on this blue roan, Sin City X Xray X Angus steer is $1,000.  I was told that he is thick.

Attachments

• IMG_5242.jpg
    IMG_5242.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 226